IGS Custom Made Enterprise Resource Planning
The IGS ERP system, with a focus on the industrial, trade, service and non-profit sectors, enables the complete integration of planning, management, processing and monitoring. The trading solution includes modules for purchasing, warehouse and logistics, as well as sales. The solution for manufacturing companies also contains a module for planning and controlling production. The service and non-profit sectors can also rely on internal and external cost allocation. Maximum efficiency in operational processes and a high level of user comfort are guaranteed by the breadth and depth of functions of the IGSMT®ERP.
The following features distinguish IGS ERP:
- Advanced business logic with a modern and intuitive front-end
- Central business case control via the IGSMT®X-Board
- Interactive process management with workflow models
- Integrated business case analyses
- Sophisticated reporting system
The business cases “enquiry, order and framework order” can be processed centrally via the IGSMT® X-Board. The right products can be procured at the best price and at the optimal time via simple and transparent processes that can be controlled intuitively.
The starting point of the purchasing process is the demand, which is generated via customer-specific, definable and variable disposition models or (workflow-supported) request processes. The purchasing department decides and approves the ordering process, which can be handled with workflow support.
Deadline monitoring of the individual process steps is essential in the purchasing process. In IGSMT purchasing, supplier schedules can be created or supplier AB’s and notified delivery dates can be documented.
Access to the warehouse is closely linked to purchasing and can be done via mobile MDE systems. A modern and flexible storage space management provides information about the free storage spaces for cost optimisation (for more information, see Warehouse/Logistics).
The invoice verification is also highly integrated into the purchasing system via the workflow management, whereby the workflow task ends automatically when the order or invoice items match in terms of amount. The generated posting record is transferred to financial accounting.
The following features distinguish IGS Purchasing:
- Central recording of all purchase processes in the IGSMT® X-Board
- Enquiry/bid evaluation
- E-orders to electronic order file
- Supplier evaluation
- Selective generation of orders from customer orders
- Supply chain management – extended workbench
- QA tests, storage space management, process certification
- Representation of or retrieval from framework agreements via tree and shopping cart functions
- Supplier Relationship Management (SRM)
Via the IGSMT® X-Board, the enquiry, quote and order processing (including framework orders) down to the invoicing, can be parameterized and centrally controlled based on business transactions. The parameterization based on business transactions (drop shipment, cash delivery order) enables customisation at the user level. The sales agendas can be perfectly controlled with a focus on the process and the user. The process documentation is carried out both through a meaningful business case analysis and a complete electronic order file. On the evaluation page, informative dashboard models provide guidance.
The ultra-modern sales system combined with the structured, relational database make the this kind of communication available externally: E-business, E-shop, EDI, E-order, E-bill (ZUGFeRD, XRechnung etc.) and many more
The following features distinguish IGS Sales:
- Order forms: Individual, framework, project, service order
- Integrated printing system with document generation to automatic DMS filing
- Customisable price, discount and freight systems
- Customisable commission systems
- Picking with mobile MDE systems
- Workflow-supported process management (E-bill also to the federal government)
- Customer Relationship Management (XRM)
Modern production methods such as, lean management and just-in-time, as well as the high quality of information, form the basis for the innovative IGS production planning and control system – PPS.
The IGS PPS system can be used for all types of production: Series, individual and contract production – optionally also variant production. In this context, the production controlling should be emphasised, since all production processes are made available in terms of value and quantity for decision-oriented reporting.
The modern conception of the variant approach for parts list/formulation and work plan creates an optimal database for the PPS system. This ensures that the product and manufacturing structure is flexible and easy to maintain. All basic production data can be defined and controlled with workflow support.
Production planning is supported by differentiated simulation models so that the user has a sound basis for decision-making. The main goals of production “maximising capacity utilisation, minimising lead time and meeting customer deadlines” are supported by integrated planning models such as lead time, capacity and bottleneck scheduling. A complete cost model is already generated during the simulation of the production orders – planned costs in the sense of the preliminary costing.
The central success factor of the production work-in-progress is available in real time, so that the correct production-related measures can be implemented quickly and in a targeted manner. The production data is recorded by modern BDE systems.
The following features distinguish IGS PPS:
- Series, individual and contract production (customer) – optionally also variant production
- Versioning parts list/formulation and work plan
- Variant model parts list/formulation and work plan
- Production stages
- Production structure, quantity overview, modular structure and variant parts list
- Work system/machine – alternative work system
- Production planning: Simulation, disposition and scheduling models
- Multi-dimensional serial number and batch management
- Inventory management – warehouse models/storage space management
- Pre-, intermediate and post-calculation models
- Paperless production – integrated workflow and document management system
- BI warehouse, capacity analysis
- Machine database
Inventory management as an integrated hub for purchasing and sales controls all material movements and enables systematic and intuitive warehouse planning. Modern and flexible storage space management provides information about the free storage spaces for cost optimisation. The warehouse is managed on several levels and covers continuous batch and serial number management.
All stock entries, such as warehouse access in purchasing, picking in sales as well as warehouse and parking space postings, can be made with the help of MDE devices.
Consistent batch and serial number tracking is ensured with a comprehensive information system on all warehouse movements. The inventory evaluation ranges from the common average price models to the identity price procedure for batch or serial number management.
The following features distinguish IGS Warehouse Logistics:
- Multi-dimensional storage space system
- Multi-level inventory valuation system
- Dashboard for all warehouse movements
- Deadline inventory/permanent inventory
- Inventory dashboard
The IGS data warehouse is characterised by a high level of integration into the operational programs of the company’s ERP. Information can be queried from every level of the program from the drill-down to document level and the digital archive. What is distinctive about this data warehouse is that data from the ERP are linked with those from the financial department and displayed in a logical combination.
In addition to the classic quantity and value statistics (e.g. customers/articles), this results in numerous analysis options and sound decision-making bases.
All reports are graphically displayed in the application and can also be output as Excel or PDF. An automatic annual report generator with an integrated mailing function enables all information to be generated automatically in the form of a report folder according to an individually defined layout and structure.
The following features distinguish IGS Warehouse:
- Trend and ranking models, ABC analyses, portfolio, cube displays and much more.
- Dashboards or cockpits
- Excel Connector
- Integrated graphic models, traffic light functions
- customer-specific classification of characteristics as a basis for ad hoc reporting and statistics (area, representative, division, etc.)
IGSMT®XRM ‘Relationship Management’ maps the classic requirements of a RM system in the sales and purchasing spheres. Contacts, appointments and tasks can be recorded and managed in the operative system of the IGSMT®XRM. Sales agendas can be displayed, planned and evaluated. Internal sales and field sales work together, so appointments within or outside the company can be scheduled and divided. Interactive visit reports are available.
In addition to displaying these classic tasks, the IGSMT®XRM is also a comprehensive information system for customer and supplier relationships, as well as product development, thanks to its integration into the ERP system.
The IGSMT®XRM comprises the following areas:
- IGSMT Master data
- Business cases from IGSMT® ERP
- Accounting cases from IGSMT® Financial Accounting
- IGSMT Warehouse